Here's the contents:
I'm supposed to pour bottle 1 into the bottle 2 then add some moisturizing lotion (in sachet). Screw on the white lid and gently shake. After the mixture is well mixed, tightly screw on the pink nozzle to begin application. By squeezing the middle of the bottle, foam will be dispensed. Massage foam into hair, wait for 20 mins (with your hair twisted up on the top of your head) for colour to develop and then wash off with warm water.
Sounds simple enough!
I usually get my hair colour at my usual salon, but being such a product junkie, I decided to try this new "method" of dying my hair with bubbles. Sounds like fun :)
I didn't manage to snap pictures of me dying my hair, because I did it *naked* in the toilet. Haha!
So anyways! Here are my thoughts about the product:
- It wasn't easy to get the product to lather on. It took me about 15 mins to get it to lather.
- The bubbles did not manage to "hold" my hair in a bun for 20 mins. Unlike in the TV advert. So I used a clip to clip my hair in place.
- The ammonia smell would seriously knock you out if you didn't do it in a well ventilated area. The worst smell ever.
- While washing out the dye, my hair got tangled in a HUGE mess. This caused alot of my precious hair to fall off! :( Really. It wasn't a pretty sight. A HUGE bal of hair was lying on my drainage hole after the whole process was done. I had to use 4 pumps of Tsubaki conditioner to un-knot my hair. SOB.
- I'm into a week of dying my hair now. And the colour is already fading :(
- Beautiful colour. Exactly the same as what was shown on the box.
- Even application of colour.
- Cheaper than going to a salon to get my hair dyed.
Definately not gona repurchase this.